30 August 2010

National Bilby Day

Photo credit - DERM: QLD GOV

Like most if not all true blue Aussies I am pro all things Australian. Living in a world where organisations struggle to keep finances up, we can get lost in the web of which organisations to support.



As is the Aussie way, to help one and all in times of need, I guess you need to stop and make an informed decision about which organisation you will support.


One I have chosen to support is Save the Bilby Fund.


Save the Bilby Fund


12th Sept 2010 is the National Bilby Day.


Show your support for this wonderful Aussie icon saving and protecting our little Aussie battlers.


Buy a membership or better still you can buy a panel of fencing, that help keep the Bilby's safe and nasty predators out.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'll be a jumping Bilby! I came for a visit and thought I was in the wrong place. You're all flashed up in your Christmas reds.

    I like it.

    I like Bilby's too. The option to buy fencing is a great idea. Poor little Bilby's...I want my grandkids to be able to see them so here's to them making it with the help of the generous Aussie public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, hehe, Yes I liked the red too...

    ReplyDelete