03 October 2010

The Callings

Yearning to belong to this country; I have openly moved my being to greet the elements.
I have over the years of my journey felt the longing call and the inner psyche pull to scoop up pieces of this country's vast history. A shell here, a pebble there.
Each has given me memorable pleasure of self compassion and self development.

The marble of Dimbulah: helped me to see that no matter who you are, it is what you can offer to yourself and then others that is important. My spirit feels the bridled passion of home. Among the red dirt and green gum trees my spirit stands; naked to the presence of this country.

The gratitude rock: reminds me to be grateful to all that has been in my life, the good and the bad. I am consciously aware of my existence.

The angel rock: holding it close to my heart, I feel the angels of loved ones past swoon around me. Their peace and contentment gives me strength and hope to continue on my life's journey and adventure.

The Bloodstone rock: allows me to self heal and believe in the natural healing of the universe.

The owl: (Pictured) called to me while having coffee. I walked along and without thinking where I was going found myself in a quaint second hand shop, tucked away in an arcade. Completely out of my comfort zone I put faith and wisdom in the owl and it led me to see my own eternity of self.

I have answered most calls, but there are a few that I didn't, not being aware that the universe was giving me what I was thinking about. However, my psyche fresh and honed, ready for all that the universe provides is an awaking reality of my purpose here and now.

The treasures are many and many are the stories. The yearning to belong has ceased and my yearning is to be one with you, now and forever in earthly eternity.

2 comments:

  1. That's a new style and I like it: strong, to the point and reflective....rather like the symbolism you speak of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thanks M

    Mucked about with it and the first draft ended up to flourey, so I cut heaps out and finished with this, still not happy with it, but at the moment it will do!!

    ReplyDelete