08 June 2010

The Bird Stalker


Her kiss was soft.
Leaving my lips, she let hers trail down my neck.
She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer.
Her hands wander up under my shirt.
My body responded. My nipples hard.

Take me, take me.

She stopped. No no don't stop now.

I kissed her neck.
"Stop," she said.
"What?"

Your kidding right, get me all hot and aroused.

She moved her lips to my ear. Omg that's the best part, go on do it, kiss, kiss.
Nothing. Huh.

Her lips moved and I felt her warm breathe whirl onto my neck.
She whispered, "We are being watched,"
I flung my head back and looked at her.
The pounding in my chest was now for another feeling, fear.

My expression asked the question.
She nodded her head in the direction of our stalker.
I didn't want to look.
"What shall we do, call the police?" I said.
"No, I don't think the police can help us here...,"
Oh gawd, its that bad. I tightened my grip around her waist.
"...no I think we may need a zoo keeper,"

What did she say...puzzled...a zoo keeper.
I turned and saw this white, beady eyed bird, bopping its head looking at us.
Relieved but gobsmacked, I laughed.
"Shit I really thought we were being stalked,"
She laughed.

"So why the long face?" she asked.
"I got droopy nipples and an unsatisfied arousal,"

She took my hand in hers and cheekily said, "I can fix that,"



Read More : http://imaginifbusiness.blogspot.com/2010/06/he-longed-to-start-day-with-some-random.html


4 comments:

  1. Go for it - the bird will never tell lol

    I really enjoyed this piece Julie - sex and birds and humor all in one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MG,

    Yes, writing around sex, comes easy for me. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go back and read how your tone completely changed with the interruption. Just like real life I guess - not that I could remember what that might be like!

    What genre, Julie? Can you name it?

    Becca has a really interesting link on her blog roll: Remittance Girl. I had not even thought of the difference b/w erotica and smut before and it gave me confidence to write about sexual acts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The change was intent, genre romance fiction,
    Not sure what you mean by the way my tone changed. Does it let the piece down?

    ReplyDelete